- Weekly inter-club events in the major cities – Level 1 events
- Monthly race meetings in the major cities – Level 2 events
- Quarterly Regional Championships – Level 3 events
- Annual Championship – Level 4 events
- Schools league – providing wild card entry into main league for winners
Pilots earn points for passing two checkpoints and finishing the course. They also get points for every second they finish under a certain time gap.
Heats & Points
Each race is made up of a number of heats. A pilot’s score is determined by their total points over those heats.
Rounds & Elimination
At each race’s Qualifying Round, pilots battle across 3 races for the most points. The top 8 pilots move to the Semi-Finals, and only 4 go on to Finals. In each race, there are three heats, with total points the sum of all three.
The national league will have a five event season with four regular events around the country culminating in a national championship. Racers compete in monthly regional events to accumulate points in the different race categories and the top point holders get invited to the final championship.
- Major prizes include winning a trip to the world championships
- Quarterly prizes based on rankings and points achieved
Sign up for Racing League